lion came and took the goat

By Labels: on
⌛⏰🐐🐆🐁🐝

Once it is mentioned that there was a fly in search of a hunting hunt
It was very surprising to see that suddenly a lion sat on a back and sat on his back, and fresh fresh grass goat is opening herself. Enjoying a lion, enjoying a lion ride. Has been
Baz wondered Baz decided to overcome his surprise

When the lion came and took the goat, then the goat came to the goat and asked, "What is the goat, what is this?"
 Lion is your biggest enemy but why is she showing you so much love
The goat smiled and told that once the flood came to the river and many animals went astray, I had a tiger that was a little child at that time and was near to sink. I was shocked and I saved it since then. It's with me and I am young to drink
Now this makes me understand my mother and is paying my reward for this kind of kindness with love in this way
It is not a bird of animals in the forest who sees me misguided, it tries to tear it, which shines me to narrow

It's a good thing to do that, but I just wanted to see that grace was happening now that the lion came and flew without hearing the whole thing.

A few days later, Passage saw a rat who was sinking in ice water, and the goat was missed and came down quickly and got out of the water. The rat was near to die with a cold, and took it to a rock and Covered with the wings so that the rat gets heat and it gets well
During this time the eyes were blind and the rat became conscious, and the rat put a sharp eye on the side of the arm, and then opened the eyes of two elephants, then it became unconscious, and the worms fell in a state of anger. Arrived to the goat and described all the details

Buckle said you did not listen to me and flew. I finally said that Ihsan was a good thing, but to see if I had favored a tiger that was the king of the forest.
It's brave and powerful, and it has a great potential
You complained on the rat, which is a low-capacity animal, so he also gave the revenge less efficiently

So remember that kindness but hope for return can be kept with a high capacity and can not give anything less than less capacity -

Acquisition Article: The view of Hazrat Ali (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is a blessing on whom you will be pleased with fear.
Post a Comment

Back to Top