There is no matter what can be done and the real thing is different

By Labels: on
The king surrounded the vest and put it in a bag and said, "There is no matter what can be done and the real thing is different."
The condition was that the successful community would be asked for awards and failures. A dozen head headed. Because the glasses of the cone were scaled in a skill that seemed to be real. Hearing Dandora, an blind shrine was present in the palace. The angel said after greeting that I could see them and isolate the vessel. The king shouted up and told the condition of heading in case of failure. And blind, every condition was ready to accept. The bag was raised and got out of the palace. One hour later, there were signs of circumcision in one and every one of his hands. The royal peoples confirmed that the blind has won. The king was very surprised that the surprise of his surprise was not that the one who could not do the eyes could do so. The King discovered blindly how did he recognize real and implication?
It is very easy to put in darkness, "I blindly said," I put a bag of sunglasses in the sun, then those who were warm to heat were imitation and those who endured summer and cooling were real. "
The king praised the knowledge of the blind and left the prize with his name.
My anger with blindness, my mother and my mind have also stopped the heat.
I understand that there is a tolerance of tolerance, softness, kindness, self-determination and love. Anyone who could not afford to do the heat.
Bano Prasadha, in his novel "Raja Gadah" writes that "the one who can not stand is the one who can not afford coal"
Baba Din Muhammad had given me a big deal today. I knew that there is only one difference between the real and the imitation. I asked, how long can a person endure? How long do people have to deal with? How long did you get your anger? There is a limit of endurance.
Baba smiled and said, "Son, have to endure till it's gone."
I asked then after that?
Baba said, "Do not worry, but there is no pressure, no fire and no heat."
The way the tick does not break the water, so on the "real" no arrow works anymore.
Post a Comment

Back to Top