A king amazing story

By Labels: on
In an era there was a king who had fallen ten wild dogs, whenever a minister made mistakes by the king, the king would put him before the dogs, he would slaughter his booty and kill him.
Once a special king of the king gave the wrong advice to the king who did not like the king but he decided that the minister should be thrown to the dogs.
The minister pleaded to the king that I have done ten days in service to you in the presence of the Holy Prophet, and you are making me such a big punishment on an error, your order is headed on eyes, but instead of my innocence I Give me a respite of days, then let me get caught in dogs.
The king agreed to hear it for a ten-day stay.
The minister went to the right place to keep the dogs safe and go and said, "I have to spend ten days with these dogs and I will do it in full care, I have heard the decision of the Minister of State, but then allowed." The-
In these ten days, the Chief Minister with all his efforts till drinking dogs, shaving, unloading, with a hard task,
The king completed ten days in his dogs with dogs, but every person standing there was surprised to see that how many ministers to save till today, they were confused to their dogs today, that same dog was given to the ministers' feet. Are licking
The king was surprised to see all this and asked what these dogs were doing today?
The Minister replied, King Khattak wanted to show you that only ten days served these dogs and it could not forget the blessings done in these ten days, and here ten years of my life to serve you I did one day and night but you turned my back on my mistake on my mistake ...
The king realized his mistake severely,
He made the minister
Raised and stuck in the crocodile pool
🤣😂🤣.
Post a Comment

Back to Top