What is important part of Body ? . English Story

By Labels: on
My mother often asked me, "Tell me! What is the main part of the body? "
I kept thinking of the different answer years of my year that perhaps I have reached the correct answer now.
When I was young, I thought that the sound is very important for us, so I said "Amy! My ear "
"No - many people in the world are deaf - you think I'll ask you again" - he said.
After many years, he asked again!
I emphasized more than ever before and told that "Amy! The idea is very important for everyone, so it should be the eyes to be "
They looked at me and said "You are learning fast, but this answer is not correct because many people are blind in the world"
Then there was a failure and I looked forward to searching for more knowledge - and after passing many years my mother repeatedly asked the same question and always said that, "No - but you were careful about the body." Are going "-
Then one year my grandfather died - everyone was scared - everyone was crying - even my father stopped - it's especially important for me to remember that I never saw them crying -
When the time to take the funeral, my mother asked, "Do you know that the most important part of the body is the convention" -
I am very surprised that this question on this occasion! I always thought that this is a game between me and my mother -
They read the first confusion on my face and said! "This is a very important question - it shows that you are lost in your life - every answer you gave me was wrong and I also told you why - but today is the day when you It is important to learn the lesson "
He looked at me with a mother's eye and I saw his tears full of eyes - he said! "Son! The main part of the body is shoulder "-
I asked! "Is that the reason that they have raised my head? "
He said, "No, because of this, when some of your loved ones are crying in a hurry, they can support her head - sometimes they need to be supported by these shoulders in life. - I can only hope and pray that even in your life they are dear and sincerely people, that if you need to be able to keep your head on the shoulders,
It was the time that when I learned that the main part of the body could not be self - it is made for others - it is a companion and sympathy of others.
Post a Comment

Back to Top