House For Sale - Story

By Labels: on
Once completed
Property dealer read the advertisement
"House for sale"
He visited the house and took a party along with the desired house to buy as soon as they reached the door of the house. An elderly elder invites them to come in and said to sit in the drawing room for a while. Later, an old lady housed tea trolley tables were coming to those people who had carrots, salts, biscuits and some sweets besides tea besides tea.
Both of them were sitting in front of us and started giving us permission to get started. I told them that we are the first meeting today and we have come to talk about the house and why you hesitate so much?
Baba said in a hurry, "Son, you should say, 'The matter of the house will continue to happen later, we all enjoyed drinking tea, and after drinking something else, we asked Baba to enjoy the conversation with you. Talk to the house, how much will you give? So Baba said that the value of the house is Rs. 50 lakh. I am amazed and said, 'Your house is not worth Rs 3 lakhs and you are asking for 50 millions?' It is surprising that you have favored us for the purpose and the value of the house is too high, so our deal can not be done, Baba said, "It is not a matter of food that man eats food." Well, we stayed there for two hours and returned empty handed.
Three months later, I read the same advertisement sales house in the newspaper and wondered that Baba Baba's house has not stopped yet again with another party to contact Baba Baba's house, as he opened the door. So Baba invited us to come in a vigorous way and divided us into the drawing room, and after that the same housewife brought a trolley table to us.
I said in a rare way, "Why are you so concerned about how much you want to sell?" Baba said, "You should tell me what you talk about." The first time, after drinking and drinking etc., drinking water, and talking to Baba from home, Babaji gave a sacrifice of 50 million again. I also got angry and surprised that it was Baba's psychiatric patient. Asked permission and returned from there.
It was enough for me to have a friend who was a property dealer, I got a phone call and he said a house is very cheap if you intend to let me show you the house, let's go when I go When he was with him, he was the one who was Baba's friend. I laughed my friend. It is Baba's house and Baba is mad- then I told my friend to both of my friends, then this friend said There are some secrets in this case, let's know
When we knocked the door, Baba Baba's eyes looked upon me, he embraced me, and invited me to come back in the drawing room and later took the drawing room to the same lady's tea table's trolley table. Let Baba ask us to do something. My friend said Baba will not drink till today, unless you tell us that you are selling advertisement, but do not sell houses and send it to the house that comes to buy. What is the last?
After hearing this, Baba looked at his wife and flashed towards me with sad eyes and said, "We do not sell houses." Only we want our family to come and talk to someone and We talk about the old age, we have 3 sons, whom we have given good education, they are out of the country but we are not equal to being there. We are alone to see the walls of this house, because of the pin. Let us think we should remove our sadness from the conscience of the people. My heart was passed by listening to their words and I thought that Goddess and Alone are the two.

In older age, older parents do not have your money but your need. So give the parents maximum time.

Thanks.

Do yourself also and tiger others too.

God bless us all of us.
Alhamam Amin Sammam Amin or Lord Almighty, Shu'ah-ul-Rahman Rahman
Post a Comment

Back to Top