Treasure Forget in Land . English Story

By Labels: on
A person appeared in the service of Hazrat Imam al-Rahman (RA) and said that some time I had buried the treasury in the land, no longer remembering which place was buried. Take away some of the substances that I remember where I had given my treasure.
Imam Sahib said

Go and keep reading all night long, you will remember where the treasure you buried.
This person has rarely read the obligatory prayer, but it was ready to read the night all night for treasures when it was difficult to read nafal, after a short time, remembered where he had given the treasure.
He went to the mausoleum of Imam Sahib and said that if he started reading Nabal according to his guidance, I immediately remembered where the treasure pressed, I am very thankful that you have shown such a cure.
You said that the nafil had read or left for the morning
He said, "I had read two or four words that I had remembered, and what was the need for the rest of the Nawafil you said," If you were able to pay the nafil as a thankful, then it was a good thing.

I knew that the devil would not let you read the whole night, and your treasure would be able to hire you.
Post a Comment

Back to Top