The advertisement was very interesting

By Labels: on

The advertisement was very interesting, I started thinking carefully about the palm. It was written that "small tall, cancer, hepatitis, falling hair, unusual, obesity, joint pain, diarrhea, black cough, neck break fever, Physical weakness, muscles, heart disease, and any illness, do not worry, there is an acute treatment of every disease ... Furus Dermatologist ... I have considered a little while, I felt like all the diseases in me Wave There are weddings, in the next day, I was present in Hakim's medicine. I thought that Hakim would have been traditionally prone to the dress of unconsciously, but my intention was not enough when my idea was true. The patient had a rush in the wait-place, on one side a large ad was written on which it was written, "The small operation operates on big operation ... "In the second line a strange prize was encouraged," wrote four "Regular Hakim, get a copy of the coupons on which your 70cc motorcycle can fly" as well as some happy The natives
The pictures were also given to the bike whose motorcycle was out. After two hours long wait, my turn came, and Hakim, both of them saw Bachchan and got bored. I got my eyes, on the arm
Katie Kitty, with a loud head shouted, but did not change the reality ... My friend Faraz was sitting in Bhatti, which we loved as a fraud furnace. Before my mouth
Exit, he jumped, closed the door quickly and shouted closer to me "No one knows God for who I am. "I looked at him angry" Okay, but not all this
What's up, since when did you rule over? . "He said," I do not know what to do with you, "he said.
I'm sitting. "What do I have to do?" "He made a laugh." Yeah! Actually, the stomach was bad because the food was not getting good, believe since the medicine has opened, every day I raise a diamond of twenty thousand, the stomach is also fixed and the economic conditions. "I asked surprisingly," if you did not get wisdom, how would you cure people
Are you "It's a lot of people," he said. "Now, people are big, but if they do not get well, they will get to buy more than five thousand medicines."
I have a hundred ways to prove the patient rather than my medication, the patient should make a lot of effort but
There is a small thick bowl in the diet, this is my job, and the patient believes that Hakim is not a sinner, the fault is himself ... '' !!!
Similarly on Facebook, some people are sitting free of charge, who gather their poor information collected from the newspaper to public and destroy them as well as their beliefs. That's not that
Only themselves are astray, but also to those who are astray
Do it So do not cheat with similar names Learn Islam from the principles of Islam
Post a Comment

Back to Top